About Colair Inc. :
Colair Inc. is an HVAC company based in Mission, TX. Our company is family-owned and operated with over 36 years of experience in the HVAC field. We specialize in repairing broken systems, whether it’s residential or commercial; we do it all!
The Sales Lead Generator is responsible for booking appointments for customers who need maintenance, service, or new HVAC systems. Sales Lead Generators work directly on the sales floor at specific Home Depot locations.
The Sales Lead Generator is exclusively standing and moving around on a Home Depot sales floor 100% of their shift.
Locations: The Home Depot – Mission, McAllen, Pharr, Weslaco, Harlingen, Brownsville.
$15.00 – 20.00 per hour
40 per week
Day shift (In-person)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Book appointments for maintenance, service, or a new HVAC system.
- Sell our Colair Club Membership and get a maintenance visit booked
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctualit
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous selling or retail experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team, and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers & mobile devices.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and convert customers into a client.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on company needs.
Benefits & Perks
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Monthly bonus
- Performance bonus
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
What The RGV Community Is Saying About Us
“Great job Tyson and the other younger guy. He was quiet and shy both very professional and experienced. Great to see this type of professionalism. Tyson explained everything very well. Told me about the maintenance service package too. Once again thank you. We are all smiles.”
“Randy came out on a Sunday night within a couple of hours after service call. We decided to install a new system and Raul and the team completed the job very efficiently the very next day. Great service. Thank you.”
“Hector Gonzalez was very professional and polite from initial contact through the whole install of a thermostat. Also showed a lot of knowledge and educated me as well. Highly recommend Hector. Colair should give this dude a raise.”
“Quality service was provided by Mr. Tyson. We appreciated the fact that went straight to work and got our unit working in a timely manner. We appreciate the professionalism and service this gentleman provided. So far I have no complaints from their work.”
“The Colair team was professional, on time and very helpful. Our AC was replaced within 24 hours of our service call. I will be recommending Colair to my family and friends. Thank you Colair team for all your services.”