We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Installer to install, maintain, and repair our client’s HVAC systems. As an HVAC Installer, you will travel to our client’s properties, inspect their current equipment, find defects in their device, and perform the required repairs or maintenance routines. The HVAC Installer must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. You will inspect and ensure that new systems work efficiently.
To be a successful HVAC Installer, you will need excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and be respectful. Your essential duty is to provide professional guidance and advice for clients to choose the most acceptable air quality system to satisfy their requirements. Customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your highest priority for success in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect the effectiveness and safety of current customers HVAC system
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing customers ventilation, air conditioning systems, and equipment
- Diagnosing HVAC systems for electrical and mechanical defects.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Maintaining a detailed inventory of all HVAC equipment and resources.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Participate in all technical training
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalently
- Valid driver’s license
- Vocational, training, or apprenticeship of an HVAC program.
- Current HVAC technician license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Service Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Technical Training Programs
- Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
What The RGV Community Is Saying About Us
“Great job Tyson and the other younger guy. He was quiet and shy both very professional and experienced. Great to see this type of professionalism. Tyson explained everything very well. Told me about the maintenance service package too. Once again thank you. We are all smiles.”
“Randy came out on a Sunday night within a couple of hours after service call. We decided to install a new system and Raul and the team completed the job very efficiently the very next day. Great service. Thank you.”
“Hector Gonzalez was very professional and polite from initial contact through the whole install of a thermostat. Also showed a lot of knowledge and educated me as well. Highly recommend Hector. Colair should give this dude a raise.”
“Quality service was provided by Mr. Tyson. We appreciated the fact that went straight to work and got our unit working in a timely manner. We appreciate the professionalism and service this gentleman provided. So far I have no complaints from their work.”
“The Colair team was professional, on time and very helpful. Our AC was replaced within 24 hours of our service call. I will be recommending Colair to my family and friends. Thank you Colair team for all your services.”