We are looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our marketing team. The customer service representative position is open for individuals who love helping others and providing information to make lives easier and better. Our ideal candidate is customer-oriented and has exceptional communication skills.
A Customer Service Representative in our team will be responsible for all the verbal and written communication with our customers. Therefore, we would love to have someone who knows how to listen and remain patient and cheerful throughout the day. If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply for the position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer and manage all incoming calls and emails
- Generate sales leads
- Provide accurate and valid information for the customers
- Handle questions, complaints, and returns and find appropriate solutions quickly
- Keep records of customer interaction and process received files.
- Follow communication procedures and policies.
- Think, answer, and respond quickly to resolve customer issues and questions about products and services
- Retain a polite and professional voice and manner at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to handle a lot of incoming calls with great accuracy
- Knowledge of CRM systems and practices
- Customer-oriented and passionate about helping others
- Ability to respond quickly to different requests and characters
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Service Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Technical Training Programs
- Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
What The RGV Community Is Saying About Us
“Great job Tyson and the other younger guy. He was quiet and shy both very professional and experienced. Great to see this type of professionalism. Tyson explained everything very well. Told me about the maintenance service package too. Once again thank you. We are all smiles.”
“Randy came out on a Sunday night within a couple of hours after service call. We decided to install a new system and Raul and the team completed the job very efficiently the very next day. Great service. Thank you.”
“Hector Gonzalez was very professional and polite from initial contact through the whole install of a thermostat. Also showed a lot of knowledge and educated me as well. Highly recommend Hector. Colair should give this dude a raise.”
“Quality service was provided by Mr. Tyson. We appreciated the fact that went straight to work and got our unit working in a timely manner. We appreciate the professionalism and service this gentleman provided. So far I have no complaints from their work.”
“The Colair team was professional, on time and very helpful. Our AC was replaced within 24 hours of our service call. I will be recommending Colair to my family and friends. Thank you Colair team for all your services.”